Friday, November 5, 2010

Responsibility

Today stinks...in a whole lot of ways.  Hubby had a job he needed to do, out of town. It was going to be the first time he left me alone with Alex in several weeks, since my problem started getting really bad.  Sometime in the night I got worried, so I voiced my concerns to hubby this morning.  I am not sure that I should be left alone with a 2 year old who constantly gets into things, can't sit still for more than 5 minutes, is potty trained but sometimes needs help and has to get there in a hurry, and who is going through a growth spurt and wants something to eat/drink every 10 minutes.  The sad part of this is that means I am not fully capable of taking care of my own son :(  It's a horrible day when you come to this kind of conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment