Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunshine!

The weather is finally starting to warm up and with it has come some pretty good news for a change.  I am starting to be able to move around a lot more.  I've been out of the house twice this week already and for that, I'm really excited!  It's nice to be able to get up and do things when you want to instead of when you absolutely have to or not being able to do them at all.  I am able to help out more with things around the house, like having energy to fold laundry, help with a few cleanup tasks, even get snacks for my son occasionally.  While these may seem insignificant to some, they are major steps for me.  It has also helped to ease some of the frustration from my hubby so that he can rest once in a while instead of being on the go between Alex and I tweny-four hours a day.

I still have my appointment coming up with the rheumatologist on the 23rd, and I certainly hope he will write the prescription for my HUMIRA, because this is getting crazy.  I NEED my medication! For now I will settle for the warm weather and feeling a lot better than I do on the cold/rough days.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment