Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cutting out corn

     Today my doctor informed me that I should cut out all food products containing corn from my diet.  As if I don't have enough to deal with already.  She said that she's had experience with people who cut out corn and it completely cleared their psoriasis.  This is NOT going to be easy!  We will be talking about this journey in upcoming posts as I learn what foods are available that do not contain corn. 

I've also got some other issues for which we may have to cut out wheat if cutting corn doesn't fix them.  This is going to be a long journey...hope you will stay with me and learn what our foods are made of as well as how they can affect our bodies. 

Disclaimer:  Everyone reacts to things differently, so what works for me may or may not work for you...please discuss any major diet changes with your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment