Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feeling well

Often times when my psoriatic arthritis is doing well, I tend to get busy and forget to come here and make posts for you to read.  I wanted to make sure that I get in the habit of doing this, because it is important to let you know that, while every day is not peaches and cream, not every day is filled with massive amounts of pain and tears either.  There are  good days and bad days.  It is always best, though, when the good days outnumber the bad. 

I spent another lovely time at the park today.  This time everyone went, including Dad! I love going out in the sun when I can.  Right now my joints do not hurt and I have used enough energy to head off to bed at least 3 hours ahead of my normal schedule.  Hopefully it will be a restful sleep.

Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. You have made good posts about psoriasis. Looking forward for more such posts.

    ReplyDelete