Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thank You!

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to my loyal readers ! It has been a year and a half since I last update this page, but I see that many of you have continued to check back for new posts.  As you all know, my life has the craziest ups and downs.  This past year has been no exception.  We moved from VA to MD in Jan., and then back to VA in April, where we ended up staying with hubby's parents for a month and a half before finally moving into our own place.  I was unable to visit doctors during this hiatus, and of course ran out of meds again. 

Long story short--Things are settling down somewhat and it's time to start another new year.  I have a very exciting plan in store, and I hope that you will join me and this amazing adventure!  I will be blogging the whole way through :)

Get ready for some PsoriMom amazingness in 2014 !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment